- User Since
- Aug 22 2019, 1:52 PM (95 w, 5 d)
Wed, Jun 16
Sun, Jun 13
Yes there are other instrumentations that provide similar features with low runtime overhead, but MIP seems to be the only one that extracts out all metadata to minimize binary size overhead.
Jan 31 2021
@ t.p.northover Could you take a look again when you're available? Thanks!
Jan 15 2021
- Fix clang-tidy from pre-merge check
- Rebase it to the latest
- Expand the epilog corner case where x16 lives across blocks
- Fix a comment
Jan 7 2021
- Fix pre-merge checks by using variable_ops in pseudo.
- Fix clang-tidy/format issues
Jan 6 2021
Update for @t.p.northover feedbacks
Nov 10 2020
I would appreciate if anyone can review this.
Oct 23 2020
@efriedma Could you have a chance to take a look this again?
Oct 5 2020
This rewrites the helper functions:
- One SP Adjustment to reduce micro-opts for the better perf.
- Align Linux/Darwin implementation in the same way . X29/X30 is stored at the call-site and that stack space is skipped in the prolog helper.
- Add some comments and expand the enabling check.
Oct 1 2020
@efriedma Unlike other work that uses a helper call to runtime library, this work synthesizes outlined functions with a custom-calling convention. This is handy and flexible to extend this logic for other patterns or purposes like instrumentation, etc inside the helper within the compiler.
Sep 24 2020
I think it looks good to me. @MaskRay Any further feedback on this?
Sep 20 2020
Aug 18 2020
Rebase and add more tests.
Aug 14 2020
Aug 11 2020
@plotfi Can you commit this for me? Thanks in advance!
- Preserve the original flag -force-attribute
- Factor out hasForceAttributes into D85793
Fix typos from the feedback.
Aug 10 2020
Kindly ping.. This patch is convenient to chase down an issue by adding as well as removing an attribute of the function.
Aug 8 2020
Fix case style for ParseFunctionAndAttr
Jul 16 2020
Fix for Outlined Epilog for a Tail-Call
Jul 15 2020
Jul 14 2020
@plotfi I hit this in an internal workload (-Oz -flto=thin), but it won't surprise if the same issue is in llvm-test-suite.
Jul 9 2020
Rebase after D83456
Fix for merge
Refactor getArgumentPopSize() to D83456
Add comment on producePairRegisters()
Jul 7 2020
Updating for Linux support.