- User Since
- Feb 19 2014, 8:11 AM (431 w, 2 d)
Thu, May 19
Tue, May 17
Thu, May 12
Wed, May 11
Tue, May 10
- Organize build script with functions
@tstellar sparse checkout is implemented
- Sparse checkout only the directories needed
Mon, May 9
- Patch not needed with minimal config and LLVM_ROOT
- Remove no longer needed export
- Minimal config as suggested by @tstellar
@tstellar I'm trying your minimal config now on my build machine. I thought you wanted more details which is why I've taken the settings from Copr builds.
Thu, May 5
Tue, May 3
I found another problem with both regular expressions (pre mine and mine): They cannot find
Some thing that doesn't work at the moment is ordering an include like this:
@krasimir could you please test this patch on your side? I've reopened it and tested it with the following file that contains both // and /* ... */ trailing comments on include lines followed by foo<T> and alike. The includes use <...> and "..." notation to locate files.
Address trailing comments on include lines by ignoring slashes in
characters that lead up to the match groups.
Apr 26 2022
Apr 23 2022
- Rebased on main and removing fuzz
- Remove comment on builder
Apr 21 2022
- Added mail notifier for standalone-build-x86_64 builder
Apr 20 2022
Apr 19 2022
- typo: @include bar; -> @import bar;
- Make functions lowercase
Apr 16 2022
- Make function static
- Use proposed reverse loop
- Added llvm:: namespace
- Put shared code for finding include names HeaderIncludes
Mar 22 2022
@HazardyKnusperkeks I've addressed your comments and did an early return together with llvm_unreachable() which is used in the clang/lib/Format in other places as well. I hope this is to your liking. There's no longer an assert. Do you want that as well?
- Address review comment
@MyDeveloperDay can you please have another look now that the patch has additional tests and most comments that still apply have been addressed?
Mar 21 2022
- Remove duplicate assert
- Remove left-over comment
@HazardyKnusperkeks thank you for the approval. Can you have one last view please? I've introduced a function to get the match instead of repeating the for loop two times.
- introduce getIncludeNameFromMatches
- Fix format
@HazardyKnusperkeks @owenpan can you please have a quick look again. All I did was rebasing my changes and in the meantime I was interrupted... This patch has been sitting for some time and I'd like to land it as soon one of you approves it.
Fixup my work after interruption by screaming children wanting dinner ;)
I've tested this patch and it works for me:
- Fix tests
- Fix: int -> bool
- Address review comments on grouping and main headers
Mar 18 2022
Mar 16 2022
Addressed review comments.
- Use std::numeric_limits<int>::max() instead of INT_MAX
Mar 15 2022
- Fix formatting
Changed the strategy of how includes are sorted by increasing the priority if an include is of the "new" type: @import Foundation;. This will sort these includes after everything else just as requested in https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues/38995.
Mar 10 2022
A test if failing. Need to address this first.
Thank you for your comments! I've addressed many of them and now address the rest.
- Make @ or # not optional again
- Remove [\t\n\ \\]*
- Properly concat string