- User Since
- Aug 21 2020, 9:35 AM (102 w, 2 d)
Mon, Jul 11
@MaskRay Does this change require any further review? If it is good to go, would you please land it for me? I don't have commit access.
Jun 30 2022
Remove special case for Windows based on MaskRay's comment.
Jun 29 2022
Jun 24 2022
Just to double check I tested this exact patch locally with the setup that found the problem. I confirmed it resolved that issue.
Sep 2 2021
Thanks for fixing this, and I apologize that I missed this platform as well.
Aug 26 2021
Thanks for fixing this. When I saw <wordexp.h> conditionally included for everything except Android, I mistakenly assumed Android was the only platform that needed to be handled differently.
Aug 24 2021
Correct, I do not have commit access. Thanks for reviewing and landing the patch.
Jul 12 2021
I am not @bcain, but I tested this patch locally and can confirm it addressed the performance issue (of using a large list of symbols) for me.
Aug 27 2020
@vitalybuka Thanks for the review. I updated the diff with your recommended changes for the unit tests.
Remove required test architectures from unit tests.
Address outstanding comments. I have re-run all of the tests with the new changes.