- User Since
- Jul 28 2021, 6:56 AM (69 w, 6 d)
Oct 4 2021
Sep 29 2021
LGTM. Thanks for the fix.
Sep 28 2021
Sep 24 2021
Thanks a lot for the feedback, it's easy to miss such silly mistakes.
Sep 23 2021
Thanks a lot for the feedback! I've changed accordingly to use -o now. Hopefully I got the header guards right this time.
Sep 22 2021
Thanks for the feedback. Updated accordingly.
Sep 21 2021
Thanks for the feedback! I am still working on some of the things you've pointed out, however I have managed to add tests.
Unfortunately, since the plugin outputs a file with the same name every time, this causes some of the tests to fail because they're ran in parallel.
I will have a patch which adds the source file's name to the one generated by the plugin so that there\' a unique file each time.
Sep 16 2021
Sep 6 2021
@Meinersbur is this one ready to be merged also?
@Meinersbur is this one ready to be merged?
Sep 3 2021
Rebase to mollify buildbots.
Rebased to mollify buildbots.
Rebased to stop a Clang test failure from some other change in main.
Re-enabling some tests.
Re-enabling tests on Windows.
Rebased to add support for new tests and also see if "resolve67.f90" passes the test.
Sep 2 2021
Commenting so that my inline comment shows.
This fixed the issue, I checked and none of the tests fail now. Thanks a ton.
Sep 1 2021
Rebased to include newly added tests.
Using braced initialisation for the lambda.
Aug 25 2021
Updating to use braced initialisation, removed parentheses in the return statement and converted the captures into lambda parameters.
Updated to disable the 2 failing tests on Windows and also filed a bug report in bugzilla.
Aug 24 2021
Aug 19 2021
Specified encoding to fix a failing test on Windows.
@Meinersbur is this ready to be merged?
Aug 18 2021
Rebased and added support for 3 new tests.
Hopefully fixes the few failing tests due to a regex issue.
Would it be fine for me to disable to failing tests for now and have them re-enabled with the fix?
Aug 17 2021
"folding21.f90" was added a few days ago and fails in all cases. It's not been set as "XFAIL" so I am unsure if that's something on my end.
Updated to use tempfile.TemporaryDirectory. Addressed comments by Andrzej.
Updated to use join with unified_diff.
Aug 16 2021
Fixed modfile09.f90 failing. Updated to use the tempfile library. Using Python-style docstrings now.
Aug 12 2021
"resolve12.f90" and "resolve26.f90" have been fixed. Addressed feedback from Andrzej.
Aug 10 2021
Changed to be less intrusive.
Aug 6 2021
Fixed a bug in a test file. And also updated the scripts to use docstrings instead of normal comments.
Aug 5 2021
Incorporating feedback from Kiran and Andrzej.
Aug 2 2021
Changes for more idiomatic python.
Jul 30 2021
Incorporated Michael's feedback into a small patch.