- User Since
- Sep 8 2017, 3:58 PM (102 w, 2 d)
Fri, Aug 23
Merge branch 'master' into gwp_asan/glibc_printf in prep for submission.
Wed, Aug 21
Tue, Aug 20
- Reverse order of fuzzer dependencies.
Mon, Aug 19
- Update from Matt's comments.
LGTM. Thanks :)
Thu, Aug 15
Commit is still causing some build issues. I'll take a look shortly and rollback if necessary.
- Addressed Matt's and Vlad's comments.
- Updated memory overhead description in the docs.
- Removed ability to set trace length.
- Updated with Vlad's comments.
Wed, Aug 14
Tue, Aug 13
Mon, Aug 12
- Update comment format.
Fri, Aug 9
Looks like this may have broken the sanitizer-android buildbot: http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/sanitizer-x86_64-linux-android/builds/23393
Wed, Aug 7
Tue, Aug 6
Broken on sanitizer-x86_64-linux-bootstrap-msan:
First build in which the error is seen: http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/sanitizer-x86_64-linux-bootstrap-msan/builds/13942
It looks like this commit has broken the sanitizer-x86_64-linux-bootstrap-msan bot with the error below. Unfortunately this was fairly hidden over the last few days as there's been a cascading set of failures on the sanitizer bots that has occluded this error from the limelight.
Mon, Aug 5
LGTM with nits.
Understood. I'm not the biggest fan of putting macros all around the codebase - could we define our own ErrorPrintf()/Printf()/strcmp() and explicitly untag there? I think relying on explicit untagging everywhere may be error-prone, and it looks like we can reduce the mental overhead of remembering to explicitly untag.
Instead of putting UNTAG everywhere, could we change %clang_hwasan to instead have globals instrumentation disabled, then only use UNTAG in the hwasan_globals tests? WDYT?
Jul 22 2019
- Updated from Matt's comments. Thanks Matt for taking a look on short notice :)
- Added GWP-ASan symbolization example and script.