- User Since
- Oct 25 2019, 12:31 PM (13 w, 3 d)
Adding a new unittest for the this fix. Thanks to JDoerfert for Writing and providing me with this patch.
Thu, Jan 23
- Cleaning up some leftover code.
Fri, Jan 17
No, I don't have commit privileges. I'd appreciate if you'd commit this for me. Thanks :)
Addressing reviewer's comments regarding styling.
Thu, Jan 16
Thanks for reviewing this.
Addressing reviewer's comments
- fixed styling and naming according to llvm conventions
Wed, Jan 15
Addressing reviewer comments
- Added regression tests
- adding asserts and todo where needed.
Sun, Jan 12
I am working on a patch. In the mean time ;)
Sat, Jan 11
Commits need a message that explains the change.
Also the "Summary" should not be in the commit title.
Thu, Jan 9
- Adding array types to OMPKinds.def. Inlining runtime function calls generation. reformatting with clang format
So I modified the patch based on your comments. I removed all the code that I intended for llvm pass writers for now.
I will look at it again later, figure something to do with the whole switch-if-cascade thing, and will introduce it in a separate patch. I think that would be better than to include it here.
Tue, Jan 7
I don't think there is enough in this patch to split it into two or three patches. The main part is EmitOMPInlinedRegion which does all the heavy lifting. At this point, both create Master & Critical are almost wrappers collecting arguments for EmitOMPInlinedRegion. So I really do not want to split them into multiple patches unless I have to.
Mon, Jan 6
Dec 12 2019
Nov 20 2019
Nov 18 2019
Generally acceptable, However wondering about future plans regarding:
- There are many aspects of the OMP parallel implementation that can be reused with other directives (i.e. 'If' clause, privatization clauses), any plans to outline?
- plans for implementing reduction clause?