- User Since
- May 26 2020, 1:33 AM (17 w, 1 d)
Answer code review.
Looking for feedback, specially on the names I used.
Also if you have ideas of interesting tests they will be gladly accepted :)
I made a separate class for the tests on Lists, as it didn't share any methods with the tests for Trees. What do you think about that?
Add FIXME for MIN(X, Y)
- [SyntaxTree] Split TreeTest and ListTest testing fixtures.
Remove buggy deepCopy
Mon, Sep 21
- Answer Review
- Change names in generateAllTreesWithShape
- auto x = vector() -> vector x;
Fix canModifyAllDescendants, add tests for it
- deepCopy returns nullptr if copy code with Macro expansions.
- deepCopy also deep copies the Tokens.
Sun, Sep 20
Fri, Sep 18
Thu, Sep 17
Apply arc lint patch
Wed, Sep 16
Remove extraneous qualifiers in createTree
Mon, Sep 14
Fix build error and clang-tidy lint error
Fri, Sep 11
Add argument names to function declaration
add previous patch to allow pre-merge checks
fix clang-tidy warning