- User Since
- Jul 20 2018, 8:06 AM (9 w, 2 d)
Fri, Sep 21
Fix the tests.
Thu, Sep 20
Your patch looks good to me: I did the same in BitcodeReader.cpp::3518: bool isImplicitCode = Record.size() == 5 && Record;
to avoid the same kind of issue with a test in llvm which reads an old file.
I collected 2808 gcda (over 3211 gcno) from firefox build and ran "llvm-cov gcov" on each of them and no crash at all.
- Tests for switch statement have already been fixed
- Fix .bc for test
Wed, Sep 19
Tue, Sep 18
- Update test DILocation-implicit-code.ll
- Add a test: test/Bitcode/DILocation-implicit-code.ll
- and update: test/Assembler/dilocation.ll
- fix layout issue with MSVC
- fix the doc
Sat, Sep 15
Fix stupid error when checking the returned value of real_path
Fri, Sep 14
Thu, Sep 13
Fix the nits
Thanks for the test case. The code for multiple CUs looks pretty buggy.
I'll have look on it to try to fix it.
Wed, Sep 12
Tue, Sep 11
- Fix nits
- only put an ImplicitCode for EmitLandingPad
- fix tests (were broken with clanf-format-diff)
- Add some ImplicitCode when there is some stuff at the end of a function
- Fix the tests
- AsmWriter.cpp: print isImplicitCode only when it's true
- Improve documentation for the new added flag
Mon, Sep 10
- Fix an error in MetadataLoader.cpp
- Update tests to take into account the new added field
Wed, Sep 5
Fix switch test.
Remove useless function declaration
Tue, Sep 4
Wed, Aug 29
- Use ImplicitCode instead of Covered
- Set Artificial location as ImplicitCode to avoid coverage on landing pads
- Use an available bit in Metadata to not increase the memory use
- Update Writer/Reader for IR and Bitcode to take into account the new flag
Aug 17 2018
Aug 14 2018
DILocation is a subclass of MDNode which is itself a subclass of Metadata. And in Metadata there is "unsigned char Storage" which uses only 2 bits so 6 bits are available here.
Maybe I could add "unsigned char ImplicitCode : 1" and "unsigned char Storage: 7" in class Metadata and so don't increase the DILocation size.
What do you think ?
Aug 13 2018
Fix comments, function names and use llvm::find.
Jul 27 2018
Jul 26 2018
Jul 25 2018
Jul 24 2018
This patch requires to accept https://reviews.llvm.org/D49721 too to fix tests in compiler-rt.
Fix a comment
Handle the case where a block has no predecessors and have a counter (such as entry blocks in functions).
Jul 23 2018
Don't review for now: need to fix some things