- User Since
- Nov 26 2020, 5:33 AM (19 w, 2 d)
Updating the checks (and test cases) to be compliant with the 5.0/5.1 standard.
Updating patch to use newly landed API for checking close nesting.
Thu, Apr 8
Wed, Apr 7
- Updating the algorithm as per suggestion
- Modified the name of the function to IsCloselyNestedRegion()
Tue, Apr 6
Mon, Apr 5
Adding newline at the end of a test case.
- Separated test cases to check prescan, parse and sema differently.
- Diagnostics is thrown when anything other that error is given for -W. This behaviour is reflected in `f18
- Modifying the if-check to trigger the test.
Thu, Apr 1
Wed, Mar 31
Mon, Mar 29
Modifying the test cases to:
Thu, Mar 25
Adding an alias fintrinsic-modules-path in f18 and removing part of the test to make the test shareable.
Updating test case to add -fsyntax-only to share with f18
Wed, Mar 24
rebasing on top of main
Rebasing on top of main
Tue, Mar 23
- Leaning out the "wrong-option" test case
- Adding aliases in f18 (-pedantic and -std=2018 for -Mstandard)
Thanks @awarzynski for the comments.
Addressing minor issues
Sat, Mar 20
Fri, Mar 19
Addressing reviewers' comments
Changing case for the error message
Using llvm::sys::path::remove_filename as per suggestion.
Separating test cases for accepted input option and not accepted input option.
Thu, Mar 18
Handling more cases for nesting of ordered construct
Fixing bug in test case
Tue, Mar 16
Updating to use available option from Options.td instead of creating a new option for -Werror
Moving -std to non-dialect option
Adding the test file
Mon, Mar 15
Adding one more update that is probably required in semanticContext (inspired by f18), also updated test case to require flang-driver
Adding the dummy modules
- Update the test case to only test flang-new -fc1
- Updated help text
- Clang-formatted and also removed redundant code
This has been merged, closing it.
Clang-formatting and addressing reviewers' comments:
Sat, Mar 13
Addressing reviewers' comments.
Doing it now
Fri, Mar 12
Update the path based on the patch D98522
Mar 11 2021
Modifying the algo of default search path extraction for supporting Windows platforms.
Updating the patch to make -pedantic and -f2018 behave the same way, also updated the test case accordingly.
- Updated to set the default search directory for the intrinsic module
- Modified the test case to check the prepend behavior
Mar 10 2021
Add test for multiple aligned clauses with multiple variables repeated.