- User Since
- Nov 25 2019, 1:09 AM (60 w, 2 d)
Mon, Jan 18
Sun, Jan 17
changed sra to srl
Sat, Jan 16
- fix value type to match result type
- share octuple utility function with vlxei & vsxei patterns
Thu, Jan 14
add double type for vamoswap-rv32.ll
Wed, Jan 13
address @khchen's comment
Tue, Dec 29
Mon, Dec 28
Fri, Dec 25
Thu, Dec 24
Wed, Dec 23
Tue, Dec 22
- remove unneeded !eq
- use true/false instead of 1/0
Mon, Dec 21
Updates the tests and earlyclobber takes effect.
- Fixed missing earlyclobber for VSLIDE1UP pseudos
- Added missing Predicate for VSLIDE pseudos
- updated tests with update_llc_test_checks.py
Dec 21 2020
Fixed test failures.
Added missing ExtendOperand definition.
Dec 20 2020
Dec 17 2020
- fixed tests based on Craig's comment
- fixed @earlyclobber on vslideup
- fixed llvm_any_ty to llvm_anyint_ty, and VL to LLVMMatchType<1>
- fixed tests based on above reviews.
- rebase to latest master.
- use LLVMScalarOrSameVectorWidth for mask type.
Dec 15 2020
rebase the patch.
Dec 3 2020
Oct 20 2020
Thanks for the discussion.
Oct 19 2020
I agree to just fix the code.
The motivation was that I saw there were two v1.9 aliases added two months ago [1,2],
and I thought it may be acceptable to add the third one. (sptbr is currently used by pk)
If we are not going to merge this, should the existing aliases be removed as well to make the policy clear?