- User Since
- Sep 6 2019, 10:50 AM (106 w, 4 d)
Sep 17 2020
Aug 26 2020
- Canonicalised FLANG_BUILD_NEW_DRIVER in flang/test/CMakeLists.txt and updated the LIT config scripts accordingly
- Implemented proper handling of -emit-obj (via diagnostics) in CompilerInvocation.cpp
- Removed members from InputKind which are not needed (and the related methods)
- Removed/updated comments, added new comments to clarify the design and to highlight the future steps
- Simplified the original change in OptTable::PrintHelp (made it more generic)
- Removed unused #includes
- Fine-tuned the tests (I wanted to make sure that they clearly communicate what is currently supported and what is not)
- Addressed all the outstanding comments
Aug 4 2020
- Fixed the LIT config - originally config.flang_standalone_build was a string
(either "ON" or "OFF"), but the canonical LLVM way is to use
llvm_canonicalize_cmake_booleans so that the corresponding LIT variable becomes
numeric 0 or 1
- Added David's original commit message and attributed the patch to him (I'm not
sure whether that will be visible in Phab)
Aug 1 2020
Jul 3 2020
Apr 22 2020
The buildbot failures are unrelated to this patch, and locally make check-all worked fine. I'll submit this patch as is.
Apr 21 2020
Thank you both for reviewing!
Apr 14 2020
LGTM, thanks for the improvements!
Apr 8 2020
Apr 6 2020
This patch now implements a bit more than the original commit message would suggest. Could you please update? Thanks for working on this!
Apr 3 2020
Btw, could you also add some negative tests? (e.g. out-of-range immediate)
Apr 2 2020
Cheers for working on this @kmclaughlin !
Mar 24 2020
Cheers for the fix @sdesmalen !
Mar 23 2020
Thanks for the updates @kmclaughlin ! Would you mind adding a comment to clearly mark the negative tests? E.g. for @reinterpret_reductions_1? Maybe also a comment why a particular case is not optimised? You've already done that for some tests, but not all of them.
Mar 20 2020
Have you considered adding an interface for the new PM?
Mar 19 2020
Mar 18 2020
Cheers for working on this, LGTM!
Mar 17 2020
Mar 16 2020
Cheers for working on this @kmclaughlin ! Have you considered adding an interface for the new PM? You could check this for reference: https://reviews.llvm.org/rGd6de5f12d485a85504bc99d384a85634574a27e2 (also implements a FunctionPass).
Mar 13 2020
Thanks you for addressing my comments @fpetrogalli !
Mar 12 2020
- Renamed @llvm.aarch64.sve.dup.unpred as @llvm.aarch64.sve.dup.x (this is consistent with other unpredicated intrinsics)
- Restored the original name of @llvm.aarch64.sve.dup
Mar 11 2020
Rename getScaledOffsetForLDNT1 as getScaledOffsetForBitwidth
Mar 10 2020
@fpetrogalli Thanks for the update - this has evolved into a very neat patch! I've left a few nits, nothing major. One additional nice-to-have: could the commit message contain the list of intrinsics that you are adding? Personally I think that making references to ACLE there is not needed, but I don't mind it being there.
Fix formatting to appease Harbormaster.
Mar 6 2020
- Replaced ISD::MUL from my original patch with ISD::SHL
- Added patterns for ISD::SHL for scalable types
- Extracted the scaling into a seperate function
Mar 5 2020
Mar 4 2020
Just a quick note: this patch is formatted consistently with the files that it touches. Since these files diverge from the official clang-format rules, clang-format pre-merge checks failed.
Hi @fpetrogalli, thank you for working on this!
LGTM, cheers for working on this!
Mar 2 2020
Feb 27 2020
Feb 26 2020
@sdesmalen Thank you for reviewing! Yes, the tests were failing with expensive checks enabled. Great catch, thank you!
Feb 25 2020
This is almost literally copy & paste of the implementation of the regular gather loads, hence submitting as one patch (there are only few meaningful changes). I generated the tests by copying the corresponding tests for regular gather loads (I did update the opcodes though).
I've already updated the summary and replied to comments inline. Here's a summary of the latest changes:
Thank you for taking a look @sdesmalen!
I removed the functional changes from AArch64ISelLowering.cpp.
Feb 24 2020
Feb 21 2020
Fixing typo: STD --> SDT.
@fpetrogalli Thank you for working on this! A few nits, but nothing blocking. LGTM!
That's a good point, thank you! I've updated the summary to reflect that.
Cheers for working on this @kmclaughlin!
Feb 20 2020
I've made some NFC changes, so that we re-use more code.
Hi @efriedma , thank you for taking a look!
Feb 19 2020
Thank you for all the updates @fpetrogalli ! LGTM
Feb 17 2020
Cheers for updating this @fpetrogalli ! My most recent comments are mostly nits.
Feb 13 2020
Feb 12 2020
Hi @fpetrogalli, thank you for working on this.
Feb 11 2020
Jan 28 2020
One [nit] (non-blocking), otherwise LGTM.
Jan 27 2020
A few nits. Also, in the commit msg:
Jan 25 2020