- User Since
- Apr 9 2020, 1:36 AM (28 w, 4 d)
Jul 30 2020
Looks good to me!
Jun 30 2020
LGTM :). Thanks!
Jun 29 2020
Jun 26 2020
The change looks good to me. Thanks!
Jun 2 2020
ping @klausler. If there are further improvements to be made, can you please suggest those. I have raised a few concerns related to questions which you have posted before.
May 29 2020
May 28 2020
Summary of the change is modified.
May 27 2020
Formatting changes : removed an extra newline
May 25 2020
May 17 2020
Added a test with derived type for C876 checking the object should not be in blank COMMON
Updated IsAutomaticObject to return false if the symbol is an allocatable or a pointer and test cases are added to data04.f90
Removed the err variable while handling Component
May 15 2020
Reduced the use of state variables while handling component
Added code to check constraints on subscripts and restricted pointers inside subscript.
May 14 2020
May 13 2020
Ping @klausler . Can you please take another look and let me know if any concerns need to be addressed. I have tried to address your comments.
May 12 2020
Made changes to update the variable symbolCheckStatus correctly.
May 6 2020
- Addressed the review comments
- Modified IsAutomaticArray to check all automatic objects as described in 3.11
- Added extra checks to emit error if right most pointer reference in a component is subscripted (C877)
@klausler , Thank you for the review comments! I have made the suggested changes.
Apr 26 2020
Apr 25 2020
Apr 24 2020
Apr 22 2020
Removed inline specifier from IsAutomaticArray
Fixed a few corner cases:
Implemented a function: GetFirstName
Apr 20 2020
- Abstracted the code to IsAutomaticArray Function.
- Added implementation to catch semantic bugs related to fields of derived type variables.
- Made the changes suggested.
Apr 18 2020
@klausler, Current implementation of C877 may change and may depend on the modifications which will be made by you. I will make changes accordingly after your changes are merged.
Apr 17 2020
Apr 16 2020
Apr 14 2020
Changes in formatting
Fixed the formatting issues
Fixed the clang format problems