- User Since
- Mar 7 2019, 2:10 PM (32 w, 6 d)
Mon, Oct 21
-Moved the logic for editing extra info for machine instrs into a separate function.
-Moved label creation code into CodeViewDebug.
-Remove now unused heapallocsite vector from MachineFunction.
Thu, Oct 17
Wed, Oct 16
@DarkShadow44 Thanks for finding this bug! I haven't had time to look at this for a while but will start working on it soon.
Thanks; I also tried compiling something with SLH the other day and I think it already doesn't do tail duplication there.
Tue, Oct 15
Address comment about bad decrementing iterator.
Mon, Oct 14
- Fixes for DbgInfoIntrinsic type and change test cmd
Reverted the line 0 change - I wasn't sure if it would be an issue since
the debugger doesn't step through those lines.
- Set inlined locations to line 0
- Fix to remove all debug info intrinsics
Fri, Oct 11
- Set location to line 0 with getMergedLocation
Fix code so that -gno-inline-line-tables works when not codeview
- Remove extra ifs.
-Remove intrinsics debug info
-Add inliner test
-Add to function attribute description
Thu, Oct 10
Wed, Oct 9
Mon, Oct 7
Fri, Oct 4
- move TokenCollector out of function
Mon, Sep 30
Thu, Sep 26
Sep 18 2019
- Address comments
- Add unittests
- Change return type to std::string
Sep 17 2019
- Address comments
Sep 16 2019
Add test cases
Sep 13 2019
I really do think you should just upgrade old layouts to include the address space.
Sep 12 2019
Sep 11 2019
Commited in https://reviews.llvm.org/rL371568
Sep 10 2019
Sep 6 2019
Sep 4 2019
- Change existing tests so they still pass
- Fix so that it parses all the __ptr32/64 attributes instead of just the last one
What is the reason for this change? The test case and comment changes don't seem related to the actual code change, which would affect DIGlobalVariables.
Aug 29 2019
- Test that codegen adds the correct address spaces
- Modify microsoft mangling to match microsoft mangling.
- add comment for overloading
Aug 27 2019
Yes, I am working on a fix in https://reviews.llvm.org/D66843
Commited in r370083
Aug 26 2019
Pinging reviewers -- are there any other concerns on this patch?
Aug 23 2019
- Change datalayout in lld test cases.
Aug 22 2019
Aug 19 2019
Aug 16 2019
- Move libcall check inside while loop
- Remove find()
Address space have backend defined semantics, and aren’t really reserved for front end use. I think the fact that non-0 address spaces on X86 codegen the same as address space 0 and could be used for something by a front end is an accident of how SelectionDAG is implemented. If X86 wants to reserve address space ranges for frontend use, that would need to be decided and documented. You don’t necessarily get the current behavior for free in GlobalISel since pointer types are distinct, so this would specifically need to be implemented.
- Check that file is bitcode
- Change test to look at lld map
Aug 15 2019
- Change the datalayout strings in test cases for x86 so they match the new datalayout and tests pass.
- Change the address space numbers, mostly so I don't have to change the fact that currently address spaces under
256 don't do anything.
Aug 8 2019
Can you post a reproducer?
Turns out I just didn't have assertions enabled. With assertions the changed test cases should fail.
@lebedev.ri The test case datalayout strings were changed because somewhere llvm asserts that the string in the IR matches the backend datalayout. I don't know why I wasn't getting the assert error now, but I think they'll all have to be changed if we change the X86 datalayout?
Remove test case changes.
For some reason the tests were failing before without the datalayout change? I'm not sure why, but I changed them back and they're fine.
The llvm-dev discussion is here http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2019-July/134035.html
I think the consensus is that it should be fine to change the data layout.
Committed in https://reviews.llvm.org/rL368230
Aug 7 2019
- Add clear to the SDNode map when Selection DAG is cleared
Aug 6 2019
Remove tail call metadata; update test
Aug 5 2019
- Revert "[MS] Emit S_HEAPALLOCSITE debug info in Selection DAG" and
- Recommit "[MS] Emit S_HEAPALLOCSITE debug info in Selection DAG"
Jul 31 2019
Jul 30 2019
Add nullptr to struct declaration
Jul 22 2019
It seems there is now an SDNode map in SelectionDAG for CallSiteInfo.
I merged the HeapAllocSite map with the CallSiteInfo map so that we don't have
two maps that use SDNodes as keys.
Jul 19 2019
There is now a new patch that attaches the metadata to a call operand-- https://reviews.llvm.org/D65023.