- User Since
- Jan 7 2020, 2:43 PM (65 w, 6 d)
Mar 12 2021
x - Clean the code
- clean the code
- Apply the update_test_checks.py
Mar 2 2021
- A modified parallel_omp_for_loop_merge1.ll is added . Taking care of the comments
Feb 25 2021
Feb 8 2021
Should I upload all potential tests in C/C++ format to define the scope of this patch? We can convert it to IR format later for upstreaming.
uploaded a new patch which is short and works on the cases without conditional statements
- rewrote the patch and elimate lot of redundent stuff
Feb 4 2021
I have a new patch that I wrote with LLVM-11 .0. The current patchwork is based on LLVM-9.0. The OpenMPOpt.CPP has a lot of modifications. What is the best way to submit the new patch? Any suggestion would be helpful.
Dec 23 2020
- Added a test case for OMP loop for merging
Dec 9 2020
Added a test for OpenMP for loop fusion. Is the sample test acceptable? I can add more in the same format.
Dec 5 2020
added a test. Would like to have feedback to add more.
- added test case for parallel openmp for loop merging
Nov 23 2020
Nov 22 2020
The tests should be in llvm-project/llvm/test/Transforms/OpenMP.
- make changes in OpenMPOpt
Nov 19 2020
See the new patch
Oct 25 2020
Oct 24 2020
Oct 14 2020
I tried almost everything. Let me try again.
Oct 9 2020
Oct 7 2020
I have been trying to update my patch by following the steps on:
Oct 5 2020
Yes, I am trying to figure it out why it is not loading my tests and changes
The patch now handles conditional blocks containing parallel for loops.