- User Since
- Nov 15 2017, 2:45 PM (187 w, 1 d)
Thu, May 27
The previous patch was a long-shot to try to get clang-tidy to find clang/clang.h. It didn't work, so there's no reason to modify tests/CMakeLists.txt. The patch reverts it.
Add no-sanitize-all to from* functions.
Original revision reopened instead.
Fixed an issue with msan function pointers being uninitialized.
Added some feature macros to detect msan and include msan_interface properly for the standalone build.
I have to hit pause on this. While the normal cmake approach passes, I just noticed the standalone approach to building the unit test doesn't.
Tue, May 25
Mon, May 24
3 out of the 4 lines clang-tidy complains about match what's in other source files on main; this change addresses the last one.
Fri, May 21
May 18 2021
May 13 2021
Apr 8 2021
Mar 31 2021
Moved the ModuleInfo struct from FuzzerModuleRelative.h to FuzzerTracePC.h and added MoudleInfoByHash. Along with the decision in D94514 to not support relative features when -fork=1, this obviates the need for D94508 and D94509.
Mar 30 2021
Fine with me if it reduces performance issues.
Mar 29 2021
I'm playing a bit with a version that introduces new markers: "FT_REL" and "COV_REL". I'll finish that up soon, post it, and collect some more perf numbers.
Mar 22 2021
Crud... I just noticed the .o files. New diff incoming...
Regarding performance: I added some microbenchmarks in Merger::Parse and Fuzzer::CrashResistantMergeInternalStep around the parts that use ModuleRelativeValues objects. I then ran 1000 iterations of a test based on the first non-empty merge in compiler-rt/test/fuzzer/merge.test.
Changed DsoInfo to ModuleInfo (and changed PrintModuleInfo to PrintModuleSummary). Moved asserts in CollectFeatures to unit tests.
Renamed DSO -> Module to be more in keeping with LLVM. Fixed a bug in calculating features that caused tests to fail when run with sanitizer instrumentation.
Mar 11 2021
Mar 10 2021
Mar 8 2021
fyi: I'd like D97992 to land first; and for this change to be rebased on top of that.
Fixed indent added by clang-format.
Changed SumIncidence's type to double to reduce a lot of superfluous static_casting back a forth.
Mar 4 2021
Added a comment to the static_assert to make it -std=c++11 compatible.
Mar 3 2021
Addressed (most of) morehouse's comments. I still need to measure performance impact.
Addressing morehouse's comments. Also adjusted size and stack depth functions in TracePC to address some concerns that are in the following change (D94514), but are rleated to files and functions being changed here.
Feb 26 2021
Feb 5 2021
Note to reviewers: this still has a lot of test disabled as FIXMEs. While the preceding changes are in review, I hope to investigate and rectify some of these. Others require additional features to be added that I won't try to land ahead of this change, e.g. value-profile support.
Feb 4 2021
Combined two versions of SimpleFastHash into one.
Address morehouse's comments.
Just a rebase.