- User Since
- Dec 11 2018, 9:51 AM (51 w, 5 d)
Fri, Dec 6
Wed, Dec 4
Patch looks good to me.
Tue, Nov 26
Fixed testcase typo.
Rebase of latest masters (Nov 26, 2019) and fix testcase register typo.
Moved variable declarations and definition to just before they are first used.
Added zext i1 testcase and check for absence of clear instruction.
Tue, Nov 19
Moved assert to earliest position in truncateScalarIntger().
Removed std::max when calculating MinReservedArea.
Used opt -mem2reg to remove allocas resulting in body of callee functions looking cleaner with fewer unnecessary lines.
Thu, Nov 14
Made truncateScalarIntegers not a member of PPCISelLowering class.
Removed fatal error for altivec, CC_AIX already errors with vector args.
Removed -mattr=-maltivec on tests where I added it, as we no longer error on those.
Overall, I think this refactor aids in readability and clarity of calling convention code PPCISelLowering.cpp. Even small changes like renaming InFlag to Glue go a long way in helping understanding.
Wed, Nov 13
Updates testcases to use all of the parameters in the function definition.
- Addressed second round of comments.
- Added truncateScalarIntegerArgs function, now we add sext, zext nodes if they are needed and truncate whenever an int size is smaller than the register size.
- use CCinfo to allocate stack.
- consolidated calling convention testcases and removed some non-essential tests
Nov 5 2019
1 .Fixed broken testcases for AIX because of explicit error with altivec, and added reviewer for these.
- Added additional guard to assert if i64 are not split into i32 before register allocation.
- Rebased patch on master.