- User Since
- Aug 27 2019, 11:05 PM (186 w, 4 d)
Oct 18 2022
Sep 16 2022
Sep 15 2022
Thanks for the review @shraiysh & @peixin.
- Updated taskgroup.f90 test to include allocate clause. task_reduction clause not added, for support missing/todo while lowering.
- Updated convert-to-llvm-openmp-and-fir.fir test based on feedback. (Some how that test still passed previously as reflected in build-status of the patch also).
Thanks @kiranchandramohan for reviewing this.
- Addressed review comments.
Jun 13 2021
Jun 11 2021
Overall I support & I'd like to have one driver i.e flang-new considering all the effort that has gone in it and the long term plan associated with the driver(that will cater to the entire flang project as a primary interface). :)
Jun 7 2021
It looks like the existing test is producing an empty range as a side-effect of the behaviour under test, and so it would be quite possible that the test coverage would be lost if this beahviour changed/the testing method changed for it. What do others think?
Jun 2 2021
Jun 1 2021
Please clang-format the patch :)
May 26 2021
May 25 2021
May 24 2021
Thanks @abidmalikwaterloo for the patch!
Apr 30 2021
Apr 20 2021
LG - Thanks! with one question inline :)
Apr 15 2021
Apr 9 2021
The new driver is still called flang-new
I presume eventually next step would be replace that as well ?
One step at a time :)
LGTM. Thanks for the patch! and congratulations on the milestone of bringing experimental driver to mainline!
Apr 3 2021
Thanks! @fghanim for the patch :)
Apr 2 2021
Mar 31 2021
Mar 30 2021
- Addressed @aprantl review comments. Thanks!.
Minor comment correction.
- Rebased & addressed @aprantl review comments.
Mar 29 2021
- Rebased to the tip.
- Addressed @aprantl review comments.
Mar 25 2021
Thanks for the review @jmorse!
- Addressed review comments by @jmorse.
- Reinforced checks for both isUnsignedConstant and isSignedConstant.
- Added an invalid expression test case covering isSignedConstant 6 arguments case with operand 0 and operand 2 matching.
- Minor comment updation in isSignedConstant Function in DebugInfoMetadata.cpp
Thanks @aprantl for reviewing this.
- Rebased to tip.
- Addressed @dstenb review comments regarding covering fragments and added test case to excercise that.
- Addressed @aprantl review comments of combinining check to a single function i.e isConstant.
- Replaced most checks of isUnsignedConstant with isConstant adding appropriate test case modifications to exercise the changes.
Mar 24 2021
Thanks for review @dstenb !
Patch is stemmed from the discussions from https://reviews.llvm.org/D97311
Mar 16 2021
Mar 10 2021
Mar 8 2021
Mar 3 2021
code is pretty stale here, primary problem still persists. Abandoning for now.
Mar 1 2021
Feb 26 2021
Feb 24 2021
Could you please add a Unit test for this(as we don't have clang, flang, or MLIR interfacing for dynamic workshare loops).
Thanks for the patch! Could you please clang-format the patch(this is will remove lot of Lint warning/noise) and ease up the review.
If you're using arcanist then that will automatically take care of formatting(provided clang-format should be in system path.) Or if you're using web UI then you may have to do it manually (git-clang-format HEAD~).
More details: https://llvm.org/docs/Phabricator.html
Resolved the previous mentioned issue. Ready for review.
Feb 23 2021
Rebase + clang-format
Feb 21 2021
Thanks! for the patch.
This code touches some of the clang part, Anyway changes are pretty self-explanatory. I'll leave this one to you, if you want land it or wait from someone from clang community to take a look :)
Feb 17 2021
Thanks! for the patch @awarzynski . I support this enhancement. LGTM(Not accepting formally :) ), Let's wait and hear from others also, what's their take on this.
Feb 11 2021
Feb 10 2021
Addressed @tskeith comments.
Feb 9 2021
Feb 4 2021
@mehdi_amini are you Okay with this patch ?
Feb 3 2021
Can be tested locally as:
make(or ninja) check-flang-fir
Enabled tests for this in: https://reviews.llvm.org/D95958
@mehdi_amini Apologies, I totally forgot and landed without your approval :(, if you have any concerns please share I'll try to address as a post commit thing or if you want I can revert it.