- User Since
- Feb 19 2021, 11:49 AM (108 w, 2 d)
Fri, Mar 17
Wed, Mar 15
Apologies for forgetting the phabricator review in the commit message.
Thu, Mar 9
Submitted without the Differential message. My bad.
Wed, Mar 8
Tue, Mar 7
Wed, Mar 1
Tue, Feb 28
Moved function definitions outside of the anonymous namespace
Mon, Feb 27
Tue, Feb 21
It is the attribute we decided to use for now. But the plan is to rename it at some point.
Feb 17 2023
Nov 13 2022
Nov 12 2022
Why do you say "Restore compile time code" in the review title? EnumToString never was compite-ime until now.
Nov 11 2022
Consider this program:
Nov 10 2022
Nov 9 2022
Moving the table initialization into a Meyers singleton.
There was a typo in the commit message, so the review was not closed automatically
No, it is not Meyers singleton. It uses the same C++ guarantee that is the basis for the Meyers singleton.
It is is not thread safe. I only intended for the table to be unique. If we need thread safety then maybe a constexpr table is best.
Nov 8 2022
Peter has resigned from the review. He says, all his concerns have been addressed but he would like someone else to approve the change.
Nov 7 2022
- Returning a reference to string since string are now held permanently in memory
- Adding #include<array>
- No changes in idioms.cpp because it turns out that it is not used by the runtime and could never have been since it returned strings by value
This pattern is based on the Meyers singleton. There is only one instance of the lookup table.
It was not possible in the past to return a reference to string since the string was computed on the fly. It did not seem to bother anyone so I did not change that.
Though this would be possible now. I gave it a quick try and I am only getting a few compilation errors. So, I can look into these and add to these changes.
I could also use good ol' strtok if regex is going to be a problem.
Nov 4 2022
Needed to fix test because of change https://reviews.llvm.org/D134900
Nov 3 2022
Using MLIR_MAIN_SRC_DIR instead of CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR because
- It's definition is now fixed
- It works for both in and out-of-tree builds
Nov 2 2022
Oct 31 2022
Added lines at end of files.
Oct 27 2022
Needed to run clang-format on a couple of files.
Oct 17 2022
Oct 13 2022
Sep 1 2022
Feb 10 2022
I am not going to submit this patch as I have found out that it is not legal FIR to have branch based CFG operations inside of block based CFG operations (fir.do_loop, fir.if and fir.iterate_while)
Feb 7 2022
Renamed test files.
Feb 4 2022
I had mistakenly removed lit.cfg.py instead of undoing the changes in it.
Split tests into 4 files. Just can't figure how to get split-file to work with the pre-check tests.
Added constructor with options to CfgConversion
Added split-file as a tool. Seems, it was necessary for the pre-check tests.
Nov 29 2021
Nov 22 2021
Oct 4 2021
Jun 4 2021
Fixed issue this way: https://github.com/flang-compiler/f18-llvm-project/pull/822
Jun 3 2021
I have been looking some more into how the flang-new driver is being built.
I see that flangFrontend and flangFrontendTool libraries have been introduced and include dependencies with the Fortran libraries. It makes things look elegant. When we link, we just have to say flangFrontend and we get all the Fortran libraries. However when building with shared libs , you can see that the flangFrontEnd libraries are very small, they no longer include any of the code they depend on. So the attempt to have an umbrella library does not work because the linker does not link with the dependent libraries. In a shared lib flow, you have to make them explicit.
Jun 2 2021
The change does NOT appear to be necessary for main of llvm-project, however I could reproduce it with fir-dev branch of f18-llvm-project. I was told that changes to this file should go through phabricator and percolate to fir-dev. I am not too sure what to do now.
May 10 2021
The link is about building flang with an external build/install of LLVM/MLIR.
May 7 2021
My apologies. I should have blown away my build tree prior to testing this, otherwise cmake still somehow finds its way to the *.h.inc files
A use-case would be an out-of-tree build with a Jenkins build for instance, which only keep the install tree around. MLIR enables this already.
May 6 2021
Feb 22 2021
Feb 19 2021
reated a full diff with "git show HEAD -U999999" instead of just "git show HEAD"