- User Since
- Mar 7 2019, 9:07 AM (31 w, 5 d)
Mon, Oct 7
- Merged to latest code base and compiled with -O3 and PGO
- Collected stats for SPECInt and SPECFP benchmarks (SPEC2017) with baseline and patch.
|Benchmark||Number of machine instructions hoisted out of loops (Baseline)||Number of machine instructions hoisted out of loops (Patch)||Number of instructions not hoisted to hotter destination (Patch)|
- With the feature enabled, found performance gain for SPEC benchmarks, e.g. 2.1% for perlbench_r and 1.6% for povray_r.
Mon, Sep 23
Collected stats below for SPECInt and SPECFP benchmarks (SPEC2017) with this feature enabled, compiled with -O3 and PGO.
Thanks @nemanjai 's review. Addressed all the comments and updated the test cases accordingly.
Addressed @nemanjai 's review comment.
Sep 13 2019
Sep 12 2019
Thanks @lei for the review. Updated the patch to r
- Resolve the indentation issues
- Modify the variable name to be consistent with current naming convention.
Aug 22 2019
@jsji Yes, please ignore diff 216684. Thanks you for the remind.
Aug 15 2019
Thanks @efriedma for the review and remind.
Aug 13 2019
Jul 3 2019
Jun 21 2019
May 22 2019
After re-basing the patch with latest master ToT, there is a LIT failure for the KnowCRBitSpill.ll. As per discussed and reviewed in the meeting, the CRSET test case behavior change is as expected. The test case check logic is updated accordingly.
May 16 2019
Apr 1 2019
Thanks all for the review!
Mar 25 2019