- User Since
- Oct 29 2019, 2:55 PM (29 w, 6 d)
Thu, May 14
- Make archive input files own their archives again
- Inlined the archive*.s file inputs
- Removed unused return value
- Retweaked the inputs for symbol-order to reflect the files that inspired them
- Re-ran check-lld once more
Wed, May 13
- Inlined the test files for symbol-order
- Changed symbol-order to check sections instead of running executables
- A couple other lil changes
Fri, May 8
- Add a test for symbol order resolution based on @smeenai's wonderful work
- Get rid of the input section function in favor of immediately caching Archive inputs during fetch
- Test format cleanup: use *.o naming
- Tried to use llvm-nm -p, test started failing, punting for now
- Explicitly include Archive.h
Thu, May 7
Wed, May 6
Mon, May 4
Fri, May 1
Remove testing cruft, oops
Added two tests inspired by the ELF implementation -- a bad archive, and an archive with no symbol table.
Thu, Apr 30
- initialization list for SyntheticSection
- caching position for "default" sections
- objdump instead of readobj in test
- constants for __DATA_CONST
Wed, Apr 29
Rebase, go through most comments (still need to add an erroneous archive test)
Rebased, aligned file offsets, and tested with UBSAN.
Mon, Apr 27
Comments. More significantly, added more checks to verify __text merging.
Apr 24 2020
Apr 22 2020
- Move comparator logic within output segment / section
- Refactored creation of synthetic classes to use a base class / add to segments within constructor
- removed instances of "this"
Apr 21 2020
Pruned unnecessary hidden checks, coalesced some functions, removed unused imports
Refactored to turn synthetic input sections into output sections. A new class represents merged input sections, the MergedOutputSection.
Apr 16 2020
Rebased, various comments about renames, basic test
Added a test; unfortunately symbol export is blocking the text so I need to rebase
Apr 14 2020
Passing most local tests now
Apr 10 2020
Output is horribly wrong but at least it's not crashing now when running symtab.s
Now in a buildable state
Apr 9 2020
Apr 6 2020
Addressing request to split generating content and assigning addresses. This doesn't functionally
do anything different than before since nothing in the writer is parallelized, but in principle
this could be adapted to be so.
Apr 2 2020
My understanding of this patch is that this creates section contents early. But can you avoid doing that?
Apr 1 2020
Address comments, rebase on D76252
Sorry for the delay in response, and thanks for the review so far!
Mar 30 2020
Verify that address offsets for the text segment are reasonable
Addressing first round of comments (minus the value checks in the test)