- User Since
- Apr 26 2019, 4:56 PM (204 w, 1 d)
Apr 9 2020
Would like to try to draw attention to this patch again, since it seems to have gone under the radar. Can someone review this/help get it integrated? We are still having to work around _Atomic types because we can't get to the underlying value type. Thanks
May 2 2019
May 1 2019
Removed spurious newline
- Removed const& QualType and passing by-value instead
- Ran print-type-size.c through clang-format
- Replaced plane predicates with helper methods describing their function.
- Fixed test file indentation
Add forgotten newline
- Restructured test source file to put CHECK comments inline
- Removed IAT comments.
Apr 29 2019
hmm, I didn't run into this myself when building (Using VS 2017 through cmake). Looking at the CMakeLists.txt, the file is not actually being used when using MSVC... Sorry about that!
@yvvan Mind taking a look here as well?
Apr 28 2019
No worries! I'm already glad there's someone who picked up the review for this so quickly ;)
Incremented minor version
Fixed the similar problem with clang_Type_getAlignOf since the patch is pretty small any ways.
Apr 27 2019
@yvvan Hows that as a test?
Also, I don't have commit access, so I would need some help with that if this gets accepted :)
This seems to have changed the behaviour w.r.t inline struct or union decls in fields and global variables e.g.