- User Since
- Sep 23 2022, 3:06 PM (35 w, 5 d)
Thu, May 18
Do you need someone to commit on your behalf? If so, what name and email address would you like used for patch attribution?
Yes, my name and email: "Jakub Mazurkiewicz <email@example.com>".
I can fix up the release notes when I land, so you don't have to upload a new patch.
Thank you in advance.
- Address comments (thanks for the review @aaron.ballman!),
- Remove clang-format changes (CI might fail),
- Add extra tests in clang/test/Preprocessor/feature_tests.cpp.
Wed, May 17
Try to fix formatting in ParseExpr.cpp.
Fri, May 12
Tue, May 9
Rebase; fix CI.
Rebase; try to fix CI.
Apr 25 2023
- Test all added assertions,
- Fix CI?
TODO: transitive includes
Apr 18 2023
Apr 17 2023
- Address some of @Mordante's comments
- Rename iterator directory to range.chunk.by.iter
Mar 22 2023
Mar 12 2023
Thank you, @fsb4000!
Mar 11 2023
Mar 10 2023
Update transitive includes manually.
Mar 2 2023
Mar 1 2023
Improve test coverage.
I haven't fixed the problem with transitive includes yet - does anyone know what might be the reason of this failure? (I've marked problematic includes with FIXME transitive include comment)
Feb 24 2023
Fix CI (add missing includes), and update release notes.
Try to fix CI.