- User Since
- Oct 17 2016, 5:34 PM (371 w, 6 d)
Aug 27 2018
Aug 22 2018
Do not use /tmp directory in the test
Aug 20 2018
Mark added the test. Please let us know if this is OK.
Jul 30 2018
Jul 27 2018
Hmm... I never thought I can do that :)
Anyway, with the change as it is now, LLDB would try to load executable in the sysroot, fail that, then open it without the sysroot.
Jul 26 2018
Jul 25 2018
Jul 24 2018
Fix a bug with resolved_spec path.
Code review followup:
- Restricted change to Platform.cpp
- Restricted change only to remote platforms.
You would just move:auto resolved_module_spec(module_spec); if (sysroot != nullptr) resolved_module_spec.GetFileSpec().PrependPathComponent(sysroot);
into the code in Platform.cpp and do it all there.
Rebased to recent master.
Included the whole file in diff.
Jul 23 2018
Jan 30 2017
So, what's now? Can somebody commit it, please?
I do not see any option to do it myself.
Jan 27 2017
Used named constants for SHN_UNDEF and SHN_XINDEX sentinels.
Unfortunately ELF.h lacks definition of PN_XNUM, so left it as a comment.
Jan 26 2017
This compiles, builds, and run.
Jan 25 2017
Hmm... This fix does not work with the recent sources :(
I'll debug some more tomorrow.
Sorry, messed up.
Will upload correct change soon
Rebased to recent master
- Yes, this is based on release_39 branch. OK, I'll rebase it on current master.
- Sorry, I am not familiar with LLDB testing and unfortunately I do not have time to do it. I am testing it on the core dumps I have. If this is not acceptable, I'll keep using my private copy and wait until somebody with more resources to spend on LLDB picks it up.
- I thought about keeping vs. discarding values from the original header. I slightly inclined to keep them because:
Jan 24 2017
Oct 19 2016
Oct 18 2016
I took a look.
I'll take a look