- User Since
- Nov 13 2015, 7:20 AM (385 w, 1 d)
Fri, Mar 17
@dyung I cannot reproduce this issue on two different machines in both cases tests work fine. For clang and llvm-jitlink binaries (the only binaries used in the tests) my changes are non-functional and I didn't change anything in compiler-rt or ORC. Are you able to reproduce the crashes locally?
@asb thank you for fixing it!
Thu, Mar 16
Wed, Mar 15
Tue, Mar 14
@kadircet could you please take another look?
I had to update diff to make it work when LLVM is configured without X86 targets so they are not valid and thus not injected into the command line.
Update test to use any available target
Mon, Mar 13
Had to revert this diff temporary due to broken ARM builds. It seems that X86 targets are disabled for that bots so tests are not passing. I'll fix upload new version for review.
Fri, Mar 10
Fix test on Windows
@kadircet thank you for the review! Please take another look.
Wed, Mar 8
@kadircet it is obvious that there is something in this diff that causes this hesitancy in accepting it. I'm ready to keep iterating on the solution but I need a clue what needs the improvement. Please comment.
Mon, Mar 6
@kadircet and @nridge friendly ping could you please accept this diff or let me know if you would like to change anything here?
I moved addTargetAndModeForProgramName after SystemIncludeExtractor as was suggested.
Fri, Mar 3
Feb 27 2023
@kadircet friendly ping, could you please take a look to this diff?
Feb 26 2023
Feb 25 2023
Feb 23 2023
Failing tests seems to be just flacky, I was not able to reprocuce any issue with them locally in stress runs and under ASan and TSan
Feb 22 2023
Move call addTargetAndModeForProgramName after SystemIncludeExtractor
Feb 21 2023
Feb 20 2023
@nridge @kadircet please take another look, all tests now pass. As for the location of inserting driver mode please see my previous comment about MSVC CL check.
Rebase and retest, cannot reproduce test failure locally
Feb 16 2023
@nridge I'm sorry, I pushed version without all tests. Now I added test case for response files, it seems that clangd hasn't had it before this patch.
Add test for expanded response files
Move standard adaptors to CommandMangler
Feb 14 2023
Feb 13 2023
Feb 7 2023
Fix clang-format sources
Feb 6 2023
Oct 12 2022
Oct 11 2022
Added testcase for clang-tidy diagnostics as with --warnings-as-errors
Oct 7 2022
Oct 6 2022
Sep 20 2022
Sep 17 2022
Sep 15 2022
Feb 3 2022
Overall looks good to me but please re-upload patch on top of some stable revision where failed test passes (it seems unrelated to your changes).
Jul 30 2021
Jun 30 2021
Jun 29 2021
Fix clang-tidy style warning
Replace tab with spaces
Jun 11 2021
Jun 10 2021
Jun 9 2021
Jun 7 2021
Fix clang-tidy warning
Jun 4 2021
Jun 3 2021
@bruno and @dexonsmith thank you for the review!
Jun 2 2021
Updated HeaderMapImpl::reverseLookupFilename according to the review comment
Jun 1 2021
Rebase + try build on Windows again
May 31 2021
May 27 2021
Fix forgotten comment
Split changes into NFC https://reviews.llvm.org/D103229 and the rest
May 26 2021
@alexfh, @njames93 and @thakis please take a look! I added all tests cases and put new logic behind a flag to make it as safe as possible.
Issue with diagnostics from macro expansion from third-party headers is the one of the biggest problem with deployment that we have and it cannot be properly fixed with wrappers around clang-tidy.
Added test for system like object macro
Fix clang-format issue