- User Since
- Mar 5 2015, 8:05 AM (237 w, 3 d)
Fri, Sep 13
Thu, Sep 12
- Move addr space deduction to a later phase.
Wed, Sep 4
- Added forgotten test
Moved addr space of pointee inference into Build* helpers of Sema.
Tue, Sep 3
Fri, Aug 30
missing test case
Wed, Aug 28
Aug 23 2019
Aug 19 2019
Added small corrections in various parts.
- Added empty line and ; as requested on the review.
Aug 16 2019
- Addressed comments from Sven.
Aug 15 2019
Aug 14 2019
Addressed various comments from Kevin.
Aug 13 2019
Aug 12 2019
Aug 8 2019
Aug 5 2019
Aug 2 2019
Aug 1 2019
Jul 30 2019
- Removed another duplicate file and added testing of constant program scope initializers into vector_literals_nested.cl
- Merged test/CodeGenOpenCL/vector_literals_nested.cl into test/CodeGenOpenCL/vector_literals_valid.cl
- Added negative test case for C++
Jul 26 2019
This should probably go to release 9.0?
Jul 25 2019
Created a follow up review in https://reviews.llvm.org/D65286
Jul 24 2019
Jul 23 2019
Use -cl-std=CLC++ spelling for test/CodeGenOpenCLCXX/addrspace-with-class.cl
- Fixed LANGSTANDARD_ALIAS_DEPR
Jul 22 2019
Jul 18 2019
The commit has been reverted due to issues with libc++:
Jul 17 2019
- Updated comments
- Added motivation
Reopening to continue reviews.
Fixed typo in the comment
Jul 16 2019
I expect the example from the bug is going to compile now: https://bugs.llvm.org/show_bug.cgi?id=41009
Addressed some review comments. Refs are still to be fixed!
Jul 15 2019
@rsmith, do you have any comments here? It would be quite useful to have this patch in Clang9.
Jul 12 2019
Generate NULL for pointer param of __cxa_atexit on mismatching addr spaces
Jul 11 2019
- Moved addr space inference of pointee type into template instantiation.
Jul 10 2019
Changed API for target hook.
- Added handling of similar test case with InjectedClassNameType
Jul 9 2019