Jul 11 2019
Jul 10 2019
Docs exist for these checks on the analyzer side, they're just all on the same page and hyperlinking to them individually is difficult because the links have a nonstandard naming convention. Currently I'm just linking to that page.
I think it'll be reasonable to standardize Static Analyzer documentation links first.
- Fix .m and i..
- Fix file periods being converted to dashes
- Fixed periods in sentences being dashes
May be script should generate documentation during build, so files .rst files are not needed?
I'd personally weakly advise against that, to be honest;
that would not be inherently bad though, i think.
Please also insert empty line between header (===) and text.
Is there some docs for these checks on clang analyzer side? (will there be?)
Perhaps these can link to those main docs?
- Added script for generation of docs based off Checkers.td
I'm worried that this will continue to drift out of sync with the static analyzer checks unless we find some way to automate it. I wonder if we could write a script to generate these .rst files and somehow fit it into the workflow for adding new static analyzer checks to re-run the script to produce new files (or modified files) as needed? @NoQ and @Szelethus may have ideas.
Jul 9 2019
The contents of each check page are identical other than the check name.
Jul 8 2019
Jul 3 2019
- Stylistic fixes of function names and removal of namespace prefixes
- Small functional and formatting changes
Jul 1 2019
Jun 27 2019
- Minor style change on assert
- Add assertion message and simplify test case
Jun 19 2019
- [analyzer] Revise test case and add TODO
Jun 18 2019
Mistakenly updated revision. Attempting to revert.
- [analyzer] Fix clang-tidy crash on GCCAsmStmt
Jun 17 2019
- [AST] Formatting changes to ConditionalOperator unused detection
- [AST] Cleanup of conditional operator unused warning detection