- Remove test for iterator_traits<void*> pre-C++17. void can't be referenced so this was failing with a hard error.
Assuming the tests pass here as well, I'm going to land this with D99855.
- Fix includes.
- Rebase off D99855.
I will be committing when the CI passes.
- Add a test for regex_token_iterator.
- Add all c++ stdlib iterators.
- * Apply remaining review comments.
- Remove internal macros from tests.
- Apply review comments
- Move around iterator_traits impl so that all __iterator_traits specializations are in a row.
Thanks for doing this @Mordante. Sorry I didn't review more quickly.
Sat, Apr 17
Fri, Apr 16
- Apply most of Arthur's comments.
I accidently updated this patch instead of D100686. So, I'm just putting back the correct patch here.
- Apply cjdb's comments.
- Add licence comment.
Okay, this is now ready for re-review!
- Apply Louis' comment about has_arrow
- (Again) base on correct commit.
- Add a few more tests.
- Fix inline comments.
- Re structure impl.
- Remove "-_" characters.
...while I update the rest of the comments. (Should have done this last night, sorry.)
Thu, Apr 15
With all that in mind, I think the added complexity is justified.
- Base diff on correct commit.
Adds Arthur's (modified) tests. I have not started to apply the other review comments yet.
rebases so @zoecarver can commandeer without issue
@Quuxplusone look good now?
Inline and remove check_sized_sentinel_for.
- Apply Arthur's feedback.
Thanks! I'll land it once the tests pass and parent patches are committed.
- Small formatting changes.
I removed the dependency on D99141 because it already landed. This was making the phab CLI confused.
- Update based on review.
Wed, Apr 14
Thanks for the updates!
- Use generate_n and make_shared.
Please fix the remaining few nits and land this! Thanks @Mordante! (You can accept on behalf of libc++ yourself.)
This LGTM sans the small nits.
Overall, I think this patch is great. There are a lot of tests, but they're all super simple and easily verifiable. Other than the few very small comments I made inline, this LGTM.
I have at least these few small comments, so please hold off on committing.
Just some super small things. But LGTM!
Two nits, feel free to take or leave them. LGTM.
- Update based on review.
- Use correct unsupported comment for tests.
Tue, Apr 13
- Apply feedback.
I should have mentioned: this implements LWG3530.
The logic LGTM.
Please mark LWG3420 as complete in the status. Haven't looked at the tests yet.
Thanks for doing that @cjdb! I'll apply those and fix the names.
This LGTM, though. Other than the small comments.
Thu, Apr 8
- Enable array->array tests after C++14 only
For sure, will do, thanks for reviewing!
- Test the right thing!
- Remove "explicit" in ctor comment.
I started working on SpacesInAngles: Leave option for clang-format. If that's accepted, we could use this option together with Standard: Latest (or c++20, btw, Cpp11 is deprecated). I need to check that there's nothing else apart angle brackets that may break pre-C++20 code.
- Remove constraint not is_array from overloads.
This still LGTM. I think we should land this to get stuff unblocked! (After another reviewer approves.)