will re-submit patch. arcanist did something wrong due to change from master to main.
Jan 19 2021
Jan 6 2021
- Use CMake enable_language instead.
- Fix style on conditionals.
- Cleaner implementation of Fortran unit test example.
Dec 23 2020
Dec 16 2020
Dec 15 2020
- Place attribute before the definition and avoid ifdef.
- Use find_package instead.
OK, let's do that instead. Best to avoid ifdefs. Will update patch soon.
Dec 14 2020
The CMake documentation says to use FindIntl for the gettext libintl libraries
Dec 11 2020
Nov 12 2020
Nov 6 2020
Sep 24 2020
Jul 24 2020
I am assuming that f18 will have a MAJOR version number matching the LLVM release? Does classic flang do that as well? Both compilers will probably co-exist for a while and it would be desirable to make them distinguishable to build systems as CMake.
Jul 21 2020
Tested with Gfortran and PGI. Looks good
Thanks Alexis, give me a day or two to get back to you.