This is the result of several patches we made internally to update the documentation that we would like to have reviewed for possible submission.
The changes include:
- Fixed innaccurate instruction mappings for various intrinsics.
- Fixed description of NaN handling in comparison intrinsics.
- Unify description of _mm_store_pd1 to match _mm_store1_pd.
- Fix incorrect wording in various intrinsic descriptions. Previously the descriptions used "low-order" and "high-order" when the intended meaning was "even-indexed" and "odd-indexed".
- Fix typos.
- Add missing italics command (\a) for params and fixed some parameter spellings.
These patches were made by Craig Flores