- User Since
- Dec 10 2020, 4:17 AM (18 w, 3 d)
Wed, Apr 14
Update abilist for MacOS C++20
Wed, Apr 7
Update formatting to match the rest of the file
- Remove handling of INFINITY and associated tests, add a few tests for variations of INF
- Update ABI symbols to account for added parameter in stage2_float_loop
- Explicit cast in tests to avoid error when compiling with GCC
Wed, Mar 31
Tue, Mar 30
That makes sense, you are correct that that warning is not prevented. I'm not sure what I did differently when I checked. LGTM.
It looks like the clang-tidy CI is broken (running clang tidy on backends that have been modified but are not built?). The rest of the CI looks ok so I will merge this.
Replace lambda in header with macro
Update with new names: shouldRealignStack/canRealignStack/hasStackRealignment
Fri, Mar 26
needsStackRealignment feels too strong given that the target can say we're not realigning the stack anyway. How about something like hasImpliedStackRealignment? And a partner function to call both called something like hasStackRealignment? And a partner function to call both called something like hasStackRealignment?
Wed, Mar 24
Tue, Mar 23
Thank you everyone for the comments, they have been very useful. From the discussions here and internally it seems that neither of these approaches (new target hook for spill location, or using bundles) is the right way forward, and I should look into the pseudo instructions. Since this review has grown quite large I will abandon it and open a new review when I have something working with pseudo expansion.
Tidy up tests
- Add tests for double and long double
- Replace lambda with macro (there are C++03 builds, and filename/line number are not output when using lambda)
- Remove constexpr (C++03 builds)
- Undo refactoring of old tests
Mon, Mar 22
Minor change to tests
Mar 17 2021
@lenary sorry for the delay in responding to comments.
- Address review comments and clang-tidy
- Rename isLoadInstr/isStoreInstr to isExclusiveLoad/isExclusiveStore
Mar 16 2021
SparcFrameLowering: fix the check for failure to realign that was causing the test failure, and remove the old comment explaining needStackRealignment behavior.
@zoecarver yes sorry about that, for some reason I had it in my head that they were green. I'll keep an eye out in case I broke something.
Thanks. Should I wait for @ldionne to approve?
Disable fast path for clang < 13
Mar 15 2021
Remove char and wchar_t tests
This seems quite an early point to bail out, so it will prevent some errors/warnings associated with initialization from being emitted. For example, this warning is currently emitted but would be suppressed by this patch:
Mar 9 2021
This is great, thanks
Mar 8 2021
int -> unsigned long long
Attempt to fix error on windows: change unsigned long -> int in operator new
- Add blank line after retun
was this causing problems for you in the wild, or did you just notice that there was an issue? If the latter, I think we should just take the tests from this patch and only enable them on ToT clang for the next six months.
- Add #ifdef around the __is_unsigned condition based on clang version number. I'm not convinced the value of this outweighs the noise it creates. But with it, this patch can be landed before or after D98104.
Mar 5 2021
make libc++ conditionally use just __is_unsigned or a combination of __is_unsigned && !__is_enum based on the version of Clang
Mar 2 2021
Mar 1 2021
Ping. @arsenm, any comments on new approach using bundles, and the regalloc changes?
Thanks both, I'm still new to this process so didn't realise there were specific approvers.
Feb 26 2021
Feb 23 2021
Update the comments on #else and #endif
Add tests for enums with explicitly signed and unsigned underlying types
Add corresponding tests to is_signed.pass.cpp
Feb 22 2021
Feb 17 2021
Feb 16 2021
This is quite a substantial change in approach, please take a look.
Jan 29 2021
This committed as b9ed8ebe0e2ffa803b0bda60f9bbc9bb26f95000
Jan 28 2021
Jan 27 2021
Use Optional rather than returning 0 (==TargetOpcode::PHI).
Rename isExclusiveLoad to IsExclusiveLoad.
Jan 25 2021
Jan 18 2021
Make unions in test cases const, and clarify logic
Add test RUN line that checks C++11 behaviour
Added more test cases and explanatory comments
Jan 13 2021
Jan 12 2021
Jan 6 2021
Jan 5 2021
- Added check for incompatible SHF_TLS flags
- Moved test to llvm/test/CodeGen/Generic
- Removed arm vendor from triple in test
- Changed isDefaultELFSection to check section by name rather than pointer value