- User Since
- Mar 23 2016, 8:38 AM (234 w, 2 d)
Wed, Sep 16
Tue, Sep 15
Mon, Sep 14
- Removed an unrelated change.
Sun, Sep 13
Fri, Sep 11
- Added early-exit in CallExpr comparison.
- Added an unreachable to fix a missing return warning.
Thanks for the quick review!
- Remove FunctionDecl body comparison workaround.
- Add makeStmt and makeWrappedStmt with AST matcher parameters.
Thu, Sep 10
Wed, Sep 9
- Clarify that this isn't just a direct revert, but reverts by establishing a set again instead of just a plain vector (Thanks Shafik!)
LGTM, thanks for the cleanup! (And also having the second list of comments no longer always stating 'SpringBoard' is even better).
Tue, Sep 8
- Upload correct diff.
- Retry uploading diff.
- Added comments to unimplemented functions.
- Changed repl source file name.
(And I'm aware there are a lot more tests needed to test all the REPL code that had no tests so far. I'll see what's missing once this his the coverage bot and then I'll make put reviews up for that).
- Fix typo and argument comments (thanks MaskRay !)
Mon, Sep 7
- Removed driver arg and now tested via a unit test.
Fri, Sep 4
I have to agree with @kastiglione that this isn't very intuitive. I doubt that more than a handful of users are aware that "raw commands" are a thing, so I think this inconsistency is for once in favor of the user. LLDB commands are anyway not meant to be stable, so we can just fix this if this ever turns out to be a real issue.
- Fixed formatting in switch-case
- Fixed formatting in DiagnosticOptions.def
Sorry, I totally didn't see this patch (I also only added Fred as a reviewer as he added the assert, so there weren't even any shared reviewers who could have pointed this out).
Thu, Sep 3
- rename to maybe_constexpr
- Update some dump output tests
This is breaking the Green Dragon bot: http://green.lab.llvm.org/green/view/LLDB/job/lldb-cmake/23667/console
This patch sparks joy, but the fact that this all is dead code without Swift doesn't spark joy. But as it's up to me to revive this code and the downstream Swift test looks fine, I'll sign this off. Thanks!
Wed, Sep 2
Just to also jump in on the thread: This broke the modules builds. I fixed that in https://reviews.llvm.org/rGe0e7eb2e2648aee83caf2ecfe2972ce2f653d306 so please recommit that patch or merge it into this revision before relanding. Thanks!
- Make the assert_completions_contains remove an element after it was found (to prevent finding the same element twice).
- Removed special assert for negative return codes.
This should also avoid changing the test all the time when someone touches one of the symbols (as in D68533 )
So CommandObjectRaw does support arguments, but they way it works is that you need to have a delimiter for the 'raw' part which is --. If you have that, then you can just use invoke the normal option parsing like CommandObjectExpression does. The handcrafted implementation here adds a completely new lldb command syntax which has a 'raw' part without the -- which seems inconsistent (not saying that the syntax here is worse or better than script --language foo --, but it's just inconsistent with the way the rest of LLDB works). It's obviously also missing the other quirky things that are part of the command syntax (e.g., quoting arguments isn't supported and so on).
This is breaking the libcxx/modules/stds_include.sh.cpp test as there is now a cyclic dependency between std_config and Darwin on macOS.
Tue, Sep 1
Don't see an obvious fix, so I reverted for Jonas in 7c80f2da812e45bbdfa3c8f9ab24440f8ef3362a
Mon, Aug 31
One nit about naming and another small thing, but otherwise this LGTM.