- User Since
- Nov 15 2019, 2:59 AM (62 w, 2 d)
Wed, Jan 20
Wed, Jan 13
Mon, Jan 11
Tue, Jan 5
Modified to handle multiple targets/outputs in one run of the tool for archive unbundling. Other minor changes as requested in the review.
Dec 24 2020
Dec 22 2020
Dec 18 2020
Refer to D80816 for earlier review of this patch.
As @jsjodin is not working on this anymore, I have taken it up in a new patch, D93525 (didn't like the commandeering option).
New clang-formatted patch has a couple of new test cases to elaborate its working further.
Nov 26 2020
Nov 23 2020
- Simplifies overall patch after D90248.
- Removes MaxParallelLevel and thus target specific PrePostActionTy.
- Removes ExternallyInitialized qualifier from shared variables for AMDGCN.
Oct 21 2020
Oct 15 2020
Merged patch D87841 uses the Gridvalue as described here.
- Removed unnecessary formatting of untouched code.
- Encapsulated addFieldToRecordDecl and createGlobalStruct methods in a class and made them static (triggered change at all calling sites).
- Marked most of the member methods of CGOpenMPRuntimeAMDGCN as private (forgot to do same change in nvptx)
- Fixed the memory leak
- Marked appropriate member variables as protected in CGOpenMPRuntimeGPU
Sep 17 2020
AFAIK, all files which are required/should be available in libomptarget reside in llvm/Frontend/OpenMP/* , so may be an option can be provided for only-tarball users to get files only from this directory.
This kind of approach will also enforce people exporting stuff from llvm to libomptarget, to put everything in one place.
Sep 15 2020
Sep 10 2020
Moved the code to load plugins to a helper function and before loop on plugins.
Sep 9 2020
First of two patches after splitting D73657
Sep 7 2020
Aug 27 2020
Aug 26 2020
- Reduced scope of specialized PrePostActionTy
Aug 24 2020
- Moved amdgcn specific functions to CGOpenMPAMDGCN.cpp
- Removed tautology condition
- Corrected case of local variables
- Restored original formatting
- Changed back declaration of emit kernel methods as private
- Added support of amdgcn specific PrePostActionTy implementation and its corresponding test cases
- Changed static line numbers in new test cases with regex
- Other small code corrections
Aug 19 2020
Aug 18 2020
Please let me know if there are any changes/suggestions.
Aug 17 2020
Aug 13 2020
Time for check-clang has increased from ~51 sec to ~107 sec after this patch.
Putting it here before committing/closing the review.
Aug 11 2020
Aug 4 2020
Abandoning in favor of D85214
This patch updates 101 out 320 test files. Remaining will be posted as a separate patch to ease review.
Aug 3 2020
Removed redundant testing for version 5.0 with its version string.
Aug 2 2020
Jul 30 2020
Changes as requested.
Improved comment placement. Corrected check lines. Rebased.
Moved comments to header files. Used regexps for test cases.
Jul 29 2020
Jul 28 2020
Jul 27 2020
Generalized regex in one of the test to pass harbormaster build.
Jul 24 2020
Added InitTempAlloca address space cast.
LGTM. Please wait for @arsenm 's review.
Jul 21 2020
Added final to specialized classes.
Thank you. LGTM.
Jul 20 2020
Can you add test with version string 50 also?
So, tests should be there for version 45, version 50, and default version. It will ensure that this test doesn't silently stops testing for 50 when we upgrade to the next version.
Jul 17 2020
Removed getNVPTXWarpSize() changes for a separate patch and rebased.
Jul 15 2020
[Work in progress]
Among all the test files in clang/test/OpenMP which were running only for version 4.5, I am yet to fix following files (rest all are given in this patch):
Jul 14 2020
Instead of adding additional test cases without version string, removed all occurrences of -fopenmp-version=50.
I will hold committing till llvm-11 branching so it doesn't break something in any downstream dependent project at the last moment.
Removed all references to AMDGCN to make it NFC. Will introduce AMDGCN specific things separately in a followup patch.
Removed all formatting and spacing changes introduced due to clang-format.