- User Since
- Apr 13 2018, 4:23 PM (196 w, 5 d)
Fri, Jan 14
Wed, Jan 12
Tue, Jan 11
Mon, Jan 10
- rebase on pre-committed TargetLowering refactor
- check for !MI.isReturn() rather than MO.isEarlyClobber
Linus Torvalds thoughts on the patches as a result of this change.
Fri, Jan 7
Thu, Jan 6
- MOAR TESTS RAWR!!1one
will add more tests
- add previously red -Warray-bounds test
- revert back to Diff 397682 (trivial target-independent function)
Wed, Jan 5
- don't bother checking if a Val is Initialized
- add some asserts, make base isNonallocatableRegisterCalleeSave actually do work.
- restore previous short circuiting logic
- rewrite with new TargetRegisterInfo interface
Tue, Jan 4
- add LR and LR8 to a few other CallingConventions
- rewrite; add LR to CalleeSavedRegs
Is there a new test case that demonstrates behavior of an always_inline callee?
Please add a link to https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=94722 in the commit description.
Thu, Dec 30
Wed, Dec 29
Tue, Dec 28
It looks like this was worked around in the Linux kernel.
Thanks for the patch!
The latest publicly accessible Arm ARM doesn't yet mention the v8.8 extensions, IIUC.
Is there perhaps a draft of the next revision I can refer to to review this patch?
Can you please site the relevant section of the Arm ARM for these extensions in the commit message?
LGTM; thanks for adding this. Reading through https://llvm.org/docs/DeveloperPolicy.html#adding-a-new-target, consider adding these numbered points under the bulleted list of points under The basic rules for a back-end to be upstreamed in experimental mode are:.
Thu, Dec 23
Tue, Dec 21
Dec 21 2021
Dec 20 2021
thanks for writing this! I didn't know about Depends on D...
- VisitChildren rather than VisitStmt
- update aarch64 test to check branch target
Thanks for the patch. You're right about this change, sorry I made the mistake!