- User Since
- Jun 1 2015, 8:58 AM (316 w, 23 h)
- fix alphabetization(?) of fneg
Seems reasonable to me but I'll let others take a look
- undo unrelated change
- reflow to 80 cols
reflow to 80 cols
Fri, Jun 18
- remove debug print
- move isVPReduction into VPReductionIntrinsic
- flesh out expand-vp.ll test
Use FunctionType::param_iterator over auto.
Thu, Jun 17
Wed, Jun 16
Tue, Jun 15
Mon, Jun 14
- use cast over dyn_cast
Just so I know for the VP reduction intrinsics, should we not be adding LangRef documentation at this stage too, given we're adding new intrinsics? How about support in the ExpandVectorPredication pass? Should that come now or can it wait?
Fri, Jun 11
Thu, Jun 10
LGTM other than my last question. Thanks!
Wed, Jun 9
LGTM other than the last few nits.
Thanks for the detailed explanation.
I'm not familiar enough with all the decisions this affects but I agree that it should be the same. Have you seen any changes introduced by this? I'm assuming you may have tried it downstream, for example.
- rebase on top of new MVT formatting
- adjust tests for new VType formatting
Note that I pushed rG292f4197249b to fix the failing tests introduced by this patch. Please check the test results before merging in the future, e.g. https://reviews.llvm.org/B107914 was showing this issue.
Tue, Jun 8
Awfully brave to add new non-pow2 types; I like it. Unfortunate that we've both filed patches to this same file at the same time (D103884). One of us will have a fun time.
- update code comments
Might as well throw my hat in here, LGTM.
LGTM, nice catch.
Mon, Jun 7
- slice out change to dyn_castNegVal
- update test with FIXME accordingly
- add test fixme comment
- normalize check order to fixed-length then (scalable) splat
- consistently remove "this->" from these methods
Fri, Jun 4
My browser's really chugging on this huge patch so my input has to be brief. Maybe we could hide the test changes for now?
Thu, Jun 3
- let the build bots have a go at it
- rebase & add a fixme