- User Since
- May 26 2020, 1:33 AM (33 w, 6 d)
Nov 11 2020
Nov 5 2020
Nov 4 2020
As we discussed offline we will probably not provide replaceChildRange in the public mutations API anymore.
Compared to Dmitri's prototype, Nodes.td looks more like a class hierarchy and
less like a grammar. (E.g. variants list the Alternatives parent rather than
Nov 1 2020
Oct 28 2020
Answered all comments but:
- Add tests for replaceChildRangeLowLevel
- Asymmetry of replaceChildRangeLowLevel, do we need to separate children of the replaced range?
Rebase to include ChildIterator patch.
This patch will build upon https://reviews.llvm.org/D90240 and https://reviews.llvm.org/D90161
When those patches land, work on this patch will resume.
It is here to illustrate the relevance of the previous patches and the general direction we're going.
- replaceChildRangeLowLevel now takes Begin instead of BeforeBegin
Oct 27 2020
- const on getElement and similar.
- NotSentinel -> Element
I left some points unanswered, I'll answer them tomorrow :)
Oct 26 2020
Diff against master, sorry about that
Those are surfaced through the previous tests, via getElementsAsNodesAndDelimiters
Thanks for the instructive replies
Oct 23 2020
Thanks Sam! I learned a lot from your patch ^^
Oct 21 2020
Oct 20 2020
Add tests, ElementAndDelimiter are input iterators
Oct 15 2020
- [SyntaxTree] ElementAndDelimiterIterator is polymorphic and supports BeforeBegin iterator
Oct 14 2020
Haven't yet implemented BeforeBegin, waiting for a heads up on the patch as is.
- Make ElementAndDelimiterIterator templated.
Answer to comments
Oct 13 2020
Oct 12 2020
Answer comments, TODO: think about templated iterators
This patch implements the use case we discussed. It is merely for illustration.
Add asserts to MutationsImpl::remove
Oct 10 2020
Add role sanity-check. Introduce GetBegin().
Add reachability assertions
Oct 9 2020
Oct 8 2020
This is quite low priority, compared to the other branches of work, but it was almost ready work, so I decided to polish it and send it to review now.
Replace auto .. = std::vector(); with std::vector ..;
Reorganize methods to minimize diffs
- [SyntaxTree] Provide iterator for List that iterates through ElementAndDelimiters even for not well-defined lists.
Oct 1 2020
Sep 29 2020
Sep 28 2020
Sep 22 2020
Answer code review.
Looking for feedback, specially on the names I used.
Also if you have ideas of interesting tests they will be gladly accepted :)