- User Since
- Dec 7 2018, 10:34 PM (97 w, 4 d)
Tue, Oct 13
Merged all commits as one single commit. (Trying to resolve "No such file or directory" error from the scripts/phabtalk/apply_patch2.py!_apply_diff() function)
Hi @aaron.ballman and @njames93,
I addressed your code review suggestions and supported Hungarian Notation prefix for decl of enum and class(option) at latest patch. Unfortunately, I encountered a problem that new patch failed on remote BuildBot, it showed the "No such file or directory" error message when it was trying to call apply_patch2.py!_apply_diff(). Do you have any idea what is going on? Do you suggest I create a new Diff(new diff id) for it ?
Rename file name, "readability-identifier-naming-hungarian-notation-default.cpp" to "readability-identifier-naming-hungarian-notation.cpp".
Merged with the master then do arc diff master --update D86671 again. (Trying to resolve "No such file or directory" error from the scripts/phabtalk/apply_patch2.py!_apply_diff() function)
Sun, Oct 11
Previous arc diff got problem(failed on builtbot), do it again with arc diff master --update D86671.
Sat, Oct 10
- Support to add Class prefix for Hungarian Notation.
- Support to add Enum prefix for Hungarian Notation.
- Support unsigned long long, ULONG, and HANDLE types and others.
- Support options for Hungarian Notation in config file.
- Added more test cases.
Wed, Sep 30
Sep 20 2020
About changing size_t nLength to cbLength. I searched MSVC folders with size_t, many names of variable start with n, or i in MFC related files. So I prefer to keep it starts with n. Another side to name starts with cb, I found variables like cbXxx are defined with ULONG, DWORD, or UCHAR type.
Sep 19 2020
Replied comments by @aaron.ballman
Sep 13 2020
Sep 11 2020
Fixed crash on Windows when run regression test (llvm-lit for readability-identifier-naming.cpp file).
Sep 9 2020
- Fixed lint warnings and regression test failures on Windows.
Sep 8 2020
This is a test with arc diff master --update D86671 command.
Sep 7 2020
Sep 5 2020
Addressed comments by @aaron.ballman
Sep 2 2020
Please no worry to give me your suggestions and feedback.
Sep 1 2020
I am a beginner to compiler, interesting in how to write Unit Test case for change so I ran it, but found difference with my expection.
Aug 31 2020
Improved suggestions of code review.
- Moved release notes to right place. [Eugene.Zelenko]
- Added new casting types to doc(readability-identifier-naming.rst) [Eugene.Zelenko]
- Moved partial code to a new function, IdentifierNamingCheck::getDeclTypeName(). [njames93]
Aug 30 2020
Aug 29 2020
Improved for suggestions of code review.
Aug 28 2020
Aug 27 2020
Improved suggestions from code review and clang-tidy.
- Add keyword const to variables which checked via clang-tidy.
- Add log to clang-tools-extra/docs/ReleaseNotes.rst. [Suggestion from Eugene.Zelenko]
- Don't use auto with variables are not specified explicitly. [Suggestion from Eugene.Zelenko]
Fixed typos and add new Case Type, szHungarianNotation in doc.