- User Since
- Aug 18 2017, 8:12 AM (191 w, 2 d)
Tue, Apr 13
Mon, Apr 12
- Use std.constant dense
- Mention https://bugs.llvm.org/show_bug.cgi?id=49906 in test-rsqrt.mlir
Add TODO comments that refer to the reported bug.
Fix AMX tests as well
Rebase on X86Vector
So far I only have immediate plans of adding avx.rsqrt to the dialect. I'd expect AVX, AVX512 and SSE ops to be added to this dialect in the future.
Fri, Apr 9
Fix overly long comments
Thu, Apr 8
The previous push used a different diffbase than the original push,
which messed up the diff. Push a diff with the original diffbase now.
- [mlir] Rename AVX512 dialect to X86Vector
Tue, Apr 6
Address some reviewer comments
Fri, Apr 2
Mar 16 2021
Mar 10 2021
- Fix typo in comment.
- Test fixes as suggested by mehdi_amini.
- Log base class as suggested by ezhulenev.
Mar 9 2021
Update D98282: [mlir] Add polynomial approximation for math::Log2
Mar 9 2020
I have no commit access -- please merge it, thanks!