- User Since
- Feb 15 2020, 9:23 AM (31 w, 3 d)
Wed, Sep 16
Mon, Sep 14
Tue, Sep 1
Thanks Hubert, I removed the lines.
Mon, Aug 31
Thu, Aug 27
Tue, Aug 25
Mon, Aug 24
Thanks Hubert, I fixed the comment.
Aug 21 2020
Thanks for reviewing. I've updated the comments and removed ISOC99_SOURCE macro. I've updated the lit test to reflect these changes.
Aug 20 2020
Thanks Hubert, I updated the comments, and also the check-prefix to your suggestion.
Aug 17 2020
Thanks MaskRay. I moved the zos testcase to a new file called init-zos.c instead and reduced the number of RUN commands.
Addressed Hubert's comments, and removed some macros that are unnecessary with system header updates.
Aug 14 2020
Aug 13 2020
Thanks for catching that. I fixed up the testcase.
Thanks Hubert for the suggestion. I've updated the lit test.
Thanks Hubert and Fanbo for reviewing. I updated the comment to Hubert's suggestion, and updated both testcases as requested.
Aug 11 2020
Aug 7 2020
Thanks Hubert for reviewing. I updated the patch to fix the wchar_t comment and the if guards for the macros. I also updated the lit test to reflect these new changes.
Aug 6 2020
Aug 5 2020
Thanks MaskRay, I removed the extra braces.
Jul 22 2020
Jul 15 2020
Feb 20 2020
Thanks for looking into this. Yes, with the fix you provided, the testcase now passes!