- User Since
- Mar 7 2019, 9:07 AM (109 w, 6 d)
Address the review comments to remove unnecessary changes for ELF.
Fri, Apr 9
Tue, Apr 6
LGTM. Thanks! Please give it another 24 hours before commit to wait for the other reviewers' comment.
Wed, Mar 31
Mon, Mar 29
- Fix the starting address for .tdata and .tbss sections to match the behaviour of the AIX assembler.
- Update the CHECK for ContainingCsectSymbolIndex using INDX
Fri, Mar 26
Thanks @hubert.reinterpretcast for the good catch! Just confirmed locally the section address and csect addresss for .tdata and .tbss do not match the results generated by AIX system assembler.
Working on computing proper physical/virtual addresses for the two new sections .tdata and .tbss
Thu, Mar 25
Addressed review comment to
- Define a constatnt variable in the test case to ensure .text section size not zero.
- Add a case with an alias to a thread-local variable as discussed offline.
Wed, Mar 24
Update the assert message.
Address review comment to
- Change prefix name from OBJ to SECTION
- Only keep one 64 bits object file check for data sections on
Tue, Mar 23
Address review comment to
- Remove header check
- Combine into one test case
- Fix the assert condition
- Check for llvm-objdump outputs
- Print XMC_UL in the symbol table
Address review comments.
Mon, Mar 22
Thanks Digger! I will integrate the fix to D98946 with test cases added and abandon this one
Fri, Mar 19
Mar 8 2021
Patch committed on Jan 19, 2021
Commit hash: 909d6c86eae32ef350ac35ba8564ed728544ac63
Patch committed on Nov 24th 2020.
Commit hash: 1f5c4a0d04ac0384218bf56e78e3c1d9c3c2f53f
Mar 2 2021
Addressed the review comments to
- Fix the storaging map class for zero-initialized TLS data with external/weak linkage and update the test cases.
- Renaming the test cases with proper description (zero-initialized, val-initialized and uninitialized
- Add more comments for the implementation and correct some minors.
Feb 23 2021
Rebased the patch to be aligned with interface change of function getXCOFFSection
Feb 22 2021
- Fix the missing directives printing for weak linkage.
- Update the test case accordingly.
Feb 19 2021
Feb 18 2021
@daltenty As per discussion offline
- Update the code to check isLocalLinkage
- More test coverage for weak linkage and update test case
- clangformat the patch
Feb 17 2021
Thanks @dyung for fixing it!
Feb 16 2021
Jan 20 2021
Jan 19 2021
Address comments in the test case.
Jan 18 2021
Address review comment in the test case.
Jan 15 2021
Thanks @nemanjai. Test case added.
nit: Update atomics patterns -> Update atomic patterns in commit title.
Jan 14 2021
Jan 8 2021
LGTM and please wait for Nemanja's approval before committing this patch.
Jan 6 2021
Dec 7 2020
Dec 4 2020
LGTM other than one minor can be addressed when committing.
Dec 1 2020
Nov 26 2020
Nov 25 2020
Nov 24 2020
Add the missing test case.
Address review comments to create the class.
Nov 20 2020
Addressed review comment to merge common code.
Nov 18 2020
Nov 17 2020
Nov 16 2020
Nov 13 2020
Please clang-format the patch to pass pre-merge checks.
Addressed review comments for the nits.
Nov 6 2020
Nov 4 2020
Nov 3 2020
Add the test case.
Oct 30 2020
Oct 27 2020
Oct 23 2020
LGTM. please address Lei's comment on commit.
Oct 21 2020
Oct 20 2020
Add a test to disable prefix-instrs.