- User Since
- Dec 3 2012, 7:10 AM (407 w, 1 d)
Wed, Aug 26
Aug 17 2020
Aug 14 2020
- Added a TODO comment to the linker strip section
- Both z/OS and AIX now use CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME to determine the host system
Aug 12 2020
Aug 11 2020
- Position-independent code needs not to be disabled
- Removed message stating that static symbol export is not supported
Any comments on this change?
- Remove list of systems from comment.
Aug 10 2020
- Sorted condition according to OS
- Updated/fixed comment
Aug 7 2020
Jul 28 2020
Jul 27 2020
Still looking for opinions on the clang part!
Jul 22 2020
Changed check for error condition according to review comment.
Jul 16 2020
Jul 15 2020
Is there a comment on the clang part?
Thank you for pointing out the typo!
Fixed two typos in the comment.
Jul 9 2020
Jul 7 2020
Jul 6 2020
Jun 29 2020
- Moved comment inside #if defined(__GNU__)
Jun 25 2020
- Moved the first #if defined(__MVS__) into the if/elif casecade right above
- Rearranged the #if !defined(PATH_MAX) guarded section
Jun 24 2020
- Added a break; in several places
- Follow local formatting style in triple.cpp
Jun 23 2020
Jun 22 2020
I would like to get a 2nd opinion before committing.
Jun 19 2020
- In Triple.cpp: Keep list of binary formats sorted
- In Triple.cpp: Use isOSzOS() for check
- Relative order is now consistently GOFF before XCOFF
- llvm_report_fatal() now follows guideline
- Updated formatting
Jun 18 2020
Feb 10 2020
Feb 6 2020
Dec 16 2019
This PR requires TLS support even if LLVM_ENABLE_THREADS is set to OFF. Is this intended?
Dec 13 2019
Dec 4 2019
Oct 11 2019
Oct 10 2019
Updated test case:
Changed description of option.
Added a test for CHECK-SAME and for -implicit-check-not.
Oct 9 2019
Added newline at end of test case.
Change single digit in test case to form a sequence.
Added a test case and documentation for the --ignore-case option.
Removed the changed test cases.
Oct 8 2019
Oct 2 2019
FileCheck has now a new option --ignore-case.
I updated the test cases to use the new option. I touched only test cases which have the lower case/upper case letter problem. I also did not add -A n because some tests also check for the address.
Oct 1 2019
Yeah, I agree that this is painful. I'll have a look at FileCheck because this really feels like the right solution.
I am not on AIX but z/OS USS.
Sep 27 2019
- Add OF_Text for opt assembly output
- Fix RemarkStreamer
- Use OF_None instead of F_None in new code
Sep 19 2019
Fixed an error introduced in the previous revision.
Use OF_Text for the RemarkStreamer only if format is YAML.
Sep 18 2019
Sep 17 2019
Superceded by latest additions for AIX.