- User Since
- Dec 16 2014, 7:43 AM (357 w, 12 h)
Apr 19 2016
Looks fine to me.
Feb 26 2016
I'm happy to commit this for you.
I am happy to commit this for you since you have addressed the concerns raised by Sean.
Feb 18 2016
Jan 12 2016
Looks good to me, assuming that Tamas is happy also.
Jan 11 2016
Dec 17 2015
Its currently present in the official 2.7.10 windows x64 python distro from python.org.
Dec 16 2015
Dec 9 2015
If there are no objections, are you happy to accept this?
Dec 8 2015
Nov 13 2015
Nov 10 2015
Sep 17 2015
Jun 17 2015
Jun 1 2015
May 28 2015
This patch trys to address the issues raised by Tamas. Arm symbols will now also be added to the m_address_class_map too.
May 27 2015
Closed by commit r236486 on 05/05/2015.
May 7 2015
May 6 2015
May 5 2015
I forgot to remove two changes which accidentally made it threw in this patch. Could you please ignore the changes to PlatformWindows.cpp involving the software breakpoint opcode, and the change to GDBRemoteCommunicationClient.cpp which was committed this morning.
Sorry for the confusion.
Hi greg, I have pushed the loading code back inside of ProcessGDB remote as you suggested.
I wasnt quite following your suggestion regarding SetExecutable in the PosixDYLD, could you elaborate more on that please.
May 4 2015
Apr 15 2015
Thanks again Greg.
Apr 14 2015
Thanks for having a look at my previous patch Greg. I have made a revision that hopefully addresses all the points you had raised earlier. Any other C&C is welcome.
Apr 13 2015
This change adds support for gdbserver running on android Arm. It also fixes a bug where register discovery would bomb out if the osabi name wasnt given in target.xml. I have moved gdbserver register discovery inside of BuildDynamicRegisterInfo() so it will only be used when registers dont already exist (as intended).
Dec 18 2014
Thanks for the insightful feedback and for commiting this change Zachary.
I have reworked my initial patch with the feedback from Zachary.
I have tested this patch on both x86 and x64 windows builds and successfully build lldb on both.
Selectively including .cpp files in CMake may be harder then it first looks since the LLVM cmake automaticaly throw an error when it finds unincluded .cpp files.
When I tried to bypass RegisterContextWindows_x86.cpp for x64 targets I get the following error:
Dec 17 2014
Thanks very much for committing that Zachary.
Thanks for taking a look at this.
I had an idea that the correct fix may be just what you have mentioned.
I will revise this patch to bypass this file for x64 builds as you advise.
I have revised the patch after review by Zachary.
I should have added that I cloned from the git mirror at the following