The analyzer lived at different namespaces at different times.
Originally lived at the GR aka. (Graph Reachability) namespace , later it moved under the ento namespace .
The Static Analyzer's code lived at many other places as well:
Analysis --> Checker --> GR -> entoSA --> StaticAnalyzer
The relevant code motion, refactor commits, cfe-dev mailing in chronological order:
- 2008-03-15 Make a major restructuring of the clang tree: introduce a top-level
- 2010-01-25 Split libAnalysis into two libraries: libAnalysis and libChecker
- 2010-12-21 Reorganization of Checker files
- 2010-12-22 Refactoring: include/clang/Checker -> include/clang/GR
- 2010-12-22 Refactoring: lib/Checker -> lib/GR
- 2010-12-22 Refactoring: Move checkers into lib/GR/Checkers and their own library, libclangGRCheckers
- 2010-12-22 Refactoring: Move stuff into namespace 'GR'
- 2010-12-22 Refactoring: Drop the 'GR' prefix.
- 2010-12-23 Rename static analyzer namespace 'GR' to 'ento'
- 2010-12-23 Rename headers: 'clang/GR' 'clang/EntoSA' and update Makefile
- 2010-12-23 Chris Lattner has strong opinions about directory
- 2010-12-24 Remove the EntoSA directories.